Made from glass and filled with liquid, this thermometer tells the temperature based on the way liquid's density changes when it gets hotter or colder. The globes inside the thermometer rise and fall with the temperature, and the brass tag on the lowest floating globe tells you the right temperature! They can read between 18 and 26 degrees Celsius.
- This amazing ornament actually measures the temperature
- Based on Galileo Galilei's 17th century design
- The lowest floating globe is the correct temperature
- t's a fantastic display piece for a home or office
- Stands approx. 33 cm tall