The World's Most Difficult Jigsaw Puzzle - Cats
A seriously difficult double sided puzzle of Cats! It actually only has 529 pieces but it will feel like 4,000! This fantastic puzzle, aptly named the World’s Most Difficult jigsaw puzzle, will have you hooked for hours as you try to figure out where each piece connects. Each side features exactly the same artwork, images of cats of all different colours and breeds and so it’s impossible to tell which side is which - it will really have you scratching your head!
Each side of the puzzle has the identical image offset 90 degrees from each other which is cut from both sides so it is impossible to tell which side is which! Each piece must be compared on both sides for size, shape, colour and fit. If all this sounds confusing just wait until you try it. This puzzle is an absolute must for any cat lover and jigsaw enthusiast who relishes a challenge!
The World’s Most Difficult Cats puzzle is made from high quality card and comes presented in a rectangular box which has been shrink wrapped for further protection. The Finished puzzle measures 384mm x 384mm.
- A seriously difficult double sided puzzle! It only has 529 pieces but it feels like 4,000!
- The World’s Most Difficult puzzle features exactly the same artwork on both sides
- The image is offset by 90 degrees and cut from both sides
- The image is of lots cats of all different colours and breeds
- The Finished puzzle measures 384mm x 384mm