Adopt A Big Cat Gift Box
Adopt a big cat. Help to protect the lives of endangered big cats. Adopting a big cat will assist the People’s Trust for Endangered Species, a registered charity which helps big cats throughout the world by conserving their habitats and protecting them from poachers.
Choose from seven different species including the Sumatran tiger and the snow leopard. Decide which species to adopt and then register the gift by following the simple instructions – register online or by post.
A personalised supporter certificate and a big cat colour photograph will follow in the post. These will be dispatched within 28 days receipt of your registration details. As an official supporter, you will also receive regular conservation updates directly from the charity. Summary:
- Adopt a big cat for 12 months
- Receive a supporter certificate and a big cat photo
- Your gift will help to protect endandgered big cats
- Help support the People's Trust for Endangered Species, a registered charity
- Receive conservation updates directly from the charity
- Welcome Letter
- Your Gift Explained
- Gift registration instructions
- Big Cats at Risk booklet
- Information about the People’s Trust for Endangered Species
- Big cats A3 wall map
- Presentation certificate